Have you always had a desire to make fluffy, large cinnamon rolls that looked fabulous and tasted just as good? Here is your chance to easily make them, succeed AND they are healthy! YAY! I have been making cinnamon rolls for years now, but they were the unhealthy white fluffy kind–when I found I could make them with healthy sprouted flour, I had to try them right away.Continue reading “Soft Sprouted Cinnamon Rolls”
We have a winner! Cherish W. Congratulations!Continue reading “Trim Healthy Mama GIVEAWAY is now over……”
Expectations of Starting a Blog
- LOW expectation…..no clue how to start a blog
- Do not know of many people in my community who blog
- Would love to make an extra $200 a month to help out with expenses
- I have watched a few videos from bloggers who have stated that blogging takes time to take off
- I want to share my love for healthy baking/sweet treats on my blog
- Hopefully achieve a few page views and comments on my blog posts
- Check into Pinterest Business Account
It’s rhubarb season here in Kansas, so I have some fresh rhubarb on hand. I had the thought, why not try a sprouted whole wheat flour rhubarb sugar-free dessert? Here is a sneak peak at the rhubarb I freshly picked from my garden.Continue reading “Sprouted Flour Rhubarb Crisp”
I love baking with Sprouted Bread! It is my new flour of choice for healthy carb living! No more cream cheese and egg breads! It has it’s place, but I have discovered this amazing low glycemic flour and it is now a huge GO-TO! Are you thinking of pizza with a sprouted bread crust? YUM!
What will you see me posting in the near future?
- Spouted Bread Recipes–on a budget!
- Sugar-Free Desserts
- Low Carb, Low Glycemic Recipes! Crossovers for you Trim Healthy Mamas!
- Paper Crafts–a love of mine!
- Budgeting tips!
Please comment on what you would like to see! Would love to hear what ideas you have! Are there items you just can’t find on the web?
I can’t wait! Hope to see you back soon!
I can’t believe I have a new blog! Yay!