I too love “Sweats Pant Oatmeal” for breakfast or some delicious bacon and eggs……but even those great items can get over played. I love variety and HAD to come up with a good muffin in a mug recipe! It also HAD to be chocolate! I love chocolate! If you are like me, you enjoy chocolate a lot and why not for breakfast!?
This recipe is easy to make and is great when you are in a hurry. I whip this up really quick when I just don’t have time to have breakfast, but need something to fuel me up.
One of my go to snacks or add in’s for desserts is my favorite personal choice item: Bake Believe Chocolate Chips! These are a game changer! The flavors they create are Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate. They also come in bars. I have ONLY tried the dark chocolate, because once I tried it, I just didn’t need anything else!
The sprouted flour plus egg plus chocolate chips, make this a Trim Healthy Mama Crossover! It includes both healthy fats and healthy carbs. Without further ado….here is the Muffin in a Mug recipe!
Chocolate Muffin in a Mug
- 2 Tbsp Sprouted Flour
- 2 Tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or Truvia
- 1 Large Egg or Egg White equivilent
- 1 Tbsp Bake Believe Chocolate Chips or any Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Melt coconut oil with milk in a mug for 20-30 seconds. Add egg. Wisk very well.
- Add all ingredients but chocolate chips. Wisk very well. Add in chocolate chips.
- Warm in microwave for 1 minute, 30 seconds.
- May need to adjust time according to microwave.
11 Fat grams
11 Carb grams
1 Sugar gram