If you are like me, you needed a sweet treat to munch, 20 minutes ago! I have a super-easy, budget-friendly treat that’s quick to whip up! These awesome sugar-free desserts remind me of a peanut butter cheesecake! YUM! I have made these so many times! My mom even surprises me with them, when she knows I am coming over! I love you mom!
My kids are munching down on a few of these as I am typing! So…they are definitely kid friendly and the kids don’t have a clue that they are also healthy! I mean who can resist a dessert that has the cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate combo? Not me? How about you?
A Must Try!
If you have not tried Bake Believe Dark Chocolate Chips, you need to go out and get a bag today! I love this product! They are awesome in recipes and by themselves. The chips are so sweet and have great flavor. They are flavored with Stevia and can be found a most Walmart stores! Score! Let me know if you found them at your local Walmart!
As you can tell by my photos, I don’t always dip my concoctions in chocolate. It is SO easy to melt the chocolate chips, put them in a plastic baggie, cut a corner in the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the balls! I have 6 kids so I need to do things quickly and easily! I also love the look of drizzle! It makes them look so presentable and delicious! Although, you won’t want to take these bad boys to a family gathering or pot luck as they will melt into blobs of goo! Ha! You will want to store them in the refrigerator and they keep very well in the fridge!
Time to get to work!
Finally, here is the recipe! I’m headed to make a batch right now! =)
Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls THM-S
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Ziplock Baggie
- Measuring Cups
- 1 Inch Scoop
- Microwavable Bowl
- Plastic or Glass Bowl with Lid
- 1/2 tbsp Half and Half
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 block Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or Truvia *make sure Truvia is SF
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe Dark Chocolate Chips *found at most Walmarts
- Add Cream Cheese, Half and Half, Peanut Butter, and Gentle Sweet into large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, blend ingredients until smooth.
- Next, use a 1 inch or smaller scoop and make aproximately 14 peanut butter balls onto plate.
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Melt for 15-30 seconds. Do not over-heat. Stir.
- Put melted chocolate chips into a zip-lock baggie. Cut corner of baggie to make a pastry bag.
- Drizzle chocolate over peanut butter balls.
- Place plate of balls into refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Take balls off of plate and place balls into plastic container and place back into refridgerator.
- Try out a delicious peanut butter ball!
Enjoy and keep your body, soul and mind healthy!